Holiday Inn Express Park City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Miners Club(Park City)
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)
Silverado Lodge(Park City)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanpretty standard farepancake machineyogurthotel is locatedloco lizardshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areasalt lake citykimball junctionnice hotelc unitgreat ratelarge hot tubnice stayonly stayed one nightwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I loved the kindness of staff, and breakfast was really good. Definitely good choice for everyone. And room was clean and spacious. Location is great b/c it is located near the Tanger Outlet. It takes just 3minutes to go there.

• Stayed: August 2013
Sergio E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad to hear how nice our staff was during your stay and how you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to see you again next time you are in park city
sincerely Sergio E.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is a short distance from the highway, about 10 minutes from downtown Park City, and 25 minutes from Salt Lake City. The room was pretty, the bed was comfortable, and there were four pillows, 2 labeled soft, 2 labeled firm. The sink was outside the bathroom and had two levels to store stuff. Breakfast was good - crispy bacon and scrambled eggs one day, sausage and cheese omelets the next, alternating, plus the standard breads, cinnamon rolls, pancakes (the pancake machine is neat), yogurt, bananas, etc.

There was no entrance construction, but there was construction at the nearby mall. I didn't hear any of it. Our room was right next to the pool, but it was quiet. I did hear the neighboring room in the morning, but it wasn't enough to wake us up. Housekeeping could have come later - it's not surprising to still be asleep at 8 AM on vacation. The internet was too slow for streaming but fine for browsing. Shower was a bit cold the day we woke up early. But the price was right - $79/night for a king bed is hard to beat.

Room Tip: Our room next to the pool was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelley_E_S

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed our facility, i do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our wireless that is not the norm for it to be slow. we hope to see you again next time you are in park city.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Property has plenty of parking and is located in a quiet business area near the mall with plenty of places to buy food or find entertainment within walking distance. This is another re-branded property, not a built from scratch HIE. Three floors and quite a large number of rooms. Just one elevator which is quite slow and the stairs are not anywhere near the elevator limiting your options to a long walk if the elevator is slow. Breakfast food was wonderful but quite busy for just one attendent to manage. Quite a tight squeeze in the breakfast room with many families staying at the property during my stay.
Stayed in a double queen room which lacked a fridge and a small table which was the closest thing to a desk in the room. Internet worked well. Bed was on the soft side. Bathtub/shower was located in a separate room with the toilet. You had the pleasure of getting the bathroom fan whenever you turned on the light in the small room. Sink located outside the toilet in the room itself and there is never enough room to put your toiletries on the smallish sink counter, especially for two.

My last of two nights featured a barking dog in the room below me, housekeeping running the vaccum down the hallway waking anyone up who was sleeping in the morning I also had no hot-water for my AM shower as well.

I would not stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sergio E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I'm sorry to hear that you're stay with us was not what you expected. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay, we hope you give us another chance next time you're in park city. If you have any further comments please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel . Sincerely Sergio E.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed here for one night while passing through the park city area. Found the hotel to be very pretty, decorated in the classic "ski lodge" style that seems to be popular here. There was some ongoing construction, but did not find this to be a burden. Breakfast was the typical continental breakfast found at a hotel. Hotel also about a 5 min drive from Utah Olympic park, which was where we were going the next day

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Sergio E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad that our hotel setting made it a relaxing stay for you and that we were close to the place you were going to next. We hope to see you next time you're in park city. Sincerely Sergio E. Front Office Manager.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express was not as nice as others I have stayed in but it was okay. Check in took forever and the front entrance is under construction. The room was clean but has almost no extra amenities. Breakfast was the usual. For the area it is a great price but it isn't anything fancy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sergio E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Park City, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear that check in took some time that is not the norm in our hotel, we are working as fast as possible to get our main entrance back open. If you have any further comments feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.