We just returned from skiing in the Park City area on a last minute trip. They offered a great rate on a sitting area king room. The breakfast was hearty and there were a number of options. There are next to no restaurants to get a REAL cooked to order breakfast in the area (except Kneaders Cafe). Very clean pool and large hot tub area. Convenient free city bus service directly across from hotel to take you to mountains or around city.
Great shopping in walking distance for grocery, clothing or whatever needed, as well as the Tanger Outlet Center across the way. There are some good restaurants for lunch and dinner and a movie theatre in walking distance as well. The room was clean and well organized and we would recommend and stay again. Staff was also helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City Hotel is just off I-80 at exit 145. Located in Park City, UT at Kimball Junction, this Park City hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping centers. If you want to Ski Utah or Ski Park City and experience world class venues, we are convenient to Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. Nearby is the Utah Olympic Park, the Alf Engen Ski History Museum, and the 2002 Eccles Winter Olympic Museum. Great winter children's activities include tubing and mini-snowmobile riding at Gorgoza Park or Soldier Hollow. Famous Park City shopping is close to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel at the Tanger Factory Stores, the Redstone Plaza, and Park City's Historic Main Street. Do you love to play golf? Try the Jeremy Golf & Country Club which is designed by Arnold Palmer, or Park Meadows Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Close by is Park City Golf Course, The Homestead Resort, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and Soldier Hollow. Other warm weather activities include mountain biking and horseback riding in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains. Enjoy water skiing and boating at Jordanelle State Park or Deer Creek State Park. Try fly fishing in Park City's prime trout habitat in the Provo River, Weber River, and many other streams in the mountains around Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel Park City
- Holiday Inn Park City
- Park City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Utah