“Location and value”

Holiday Inn Express Park City
Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed April 10, 2011

We really like the value and location of this hotel/motel. It is really convenient for snowboarding. Free city bus across the street. Free breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Julieii
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Park City

Reviewed March 23, 2011

We checked into the hotel around 1am after 13 hours of driving. All we wanted to do was go to sleep, but when we pulled the covers back on the bed there were clumps of hair all over the bed and pillows. We weren't sure if it was dog hair or human hair, either way it was completely disgusting. We didn't want to change rooms because we had already unloaded all of our stuff into the room so I asked for some clean sheets. Once I brought them back to the room I noticed that all the new sheets were wet so I headed back down to the front desk to get more clean sheets. The last thing I had wanted to do at 1am in the morning was change dirty sheets in my OVERPRICED hotel room! The next surprise came around 7am when we were woken up by screaming children running up and down the hall. Did you really have to put us in the room next to the people with 5 kids? The next day we tried to talk to the manager; although the guy working the front desk was nice, the manager unfortunately was too busy to talk with us. We spend about 300 nights a year in hotels, usually Holiday Inns; however after this experience, we will probably be getting a Marriott Rewards Card instead!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Hotel clean,people friendly,price right and the free bus to resorts and ski areas out front.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank laffertydd
Reviewed February 15, 2011

sorry to say,i didn't stay at hotel.i was stuck in boston due to a ice storm.i was going to attend sundance film festivel.i did know that they have a 45,again,45 days in advance cancellation policy!!!! i called hotel and asked for credit,no refund,credit for future stay.no,policy states 45 days.hotel was sold out and i am sure that they rented the room.i have never heard of a 45 day cancellation notice.has anyone else had this problem?avoid this property.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I stayed here a few years ago, and was pleased back then. However, my recent stay was even better. I was pleasantly surprised that the entire hotel was remodeled. It was so clean which is critical to me. Also, the staff was great, always friendly and willing to help. I received a great deal that included discounted ski tickets. I had a wonderful mimi-getaway with my wife. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to SLC.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2011

I made reservations eights months in advance for this facility and also paid in advance. Six months before arrival I realized I mixed up the dates. Holiday Inn corporate refused to change or cancel dates. I was told to talk to the General Manager of the hotel. I left several messages for the General Manager. He was always "out" or "on the other line". I have never received the courtesy of a return call. I have cancelled my Holiday Inn membership and will no longer do business with any of their hotels for business or pleasure.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Great place to stay close to the outlets. Very nice interior. Felt rather roomy.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family