“Best view and tour you could ask for.”

Morning Star Balloons
Ranked #23 of 39 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Step back in time to a place of fantasy where you can soar with eagles. Our gentle flights will take you to a place that can only be experienced by hot air balloon. You will be delighted and surprised at the serenity and ease of which our massive balloons take to the skies. Hot air ballooning is a sport of elegance and beauty where you can be at one with nature. You will not believe how smooth the flight is, and, if you thought you were afraid of heights you should come see the world from our perspective. Many people have come with us only to be surprised that they were not frightened to be up in our hot air balloons. You will surprise yourself too. Let us be that avenue to step out of your world and into ours. If you ever have any questions as to which balloon company to experience simply ask one of the top hotels in Park City who they recommend. We fly for all the top resorts: Stein Eriksen Lodge, The Montage, St. Regis, Hotel Park City, and the Waldorf Astoria, to name a few. Come join Morning Star Balloons on one of our daily flights over the majestic mountains of Park City, Utah. You'll be glad you did.
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

I went to park city and didn't have the whole trip planned so we asked the hotel what we could do and they spoke highly of morning star balloons. Best advice i could have taken. They were very experienced, the crew got the balloon set up in 10 minutes and we were in the air before we knew what was going on. The pilot knew alot about park city and even gave us other ideas to finish our vacation. The landing was very soft and we had a champagne toast afterwards that was very fun.

1  Thank Vacationzilla

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Didn't call me to cancel our flight. I found out after arriving in Park City when I called to see where I should show up the next morning. Got a "better offer" that he couldn't turn down. Left me scrambling to salvage my anniversary.
Horrible customer service.

5  Thank Diverdown12
Daren W, Owner at Morning Star Balloons, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding. We were the company that actually took this customer for a ride after he was stood up by the other company. I have tried several times to explain this to this customer, but he repeated insists that we were the company that stood him up. I have even attempted to show him pictures that we have of him in our balloon to prove it only to no avail. Please make sure you understand who your company is prior to commenting.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We had a great ride. We were a little skeptical with the height, but felt very safe and secure. It was a great activity to do with adults but not sure how I would feel about taking kids or going with kids