I was checking online for some options for my first vacation skiing and found the website [--] in Park City, Utah. Called the company and the reservations agent was very helpful.They offered me a condominium at Three Kings, What a beautiful place!!! My family enjoyed the location, is so close to the mountains and is located on the bus shuttle route. I was fascinated with the view from my condo, the outdoor heated pool and spa were relaxing after a long day skiing.It was my first time in the snow and I will never forget how nice everything was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings Condominiums offer Studio+Loft, 1 Bedroom+Loft, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom+Loft and Three Bedroom condominiums. Adjoining to the Park City Golf Course, the Three Kings Condominium complex is comprised of 9 buildings and offers wireless/internet access in the cabana near the pool area, meeting/reception room, underground parking, outdoor heated swimming pool, community hot tub and indoor saunas, on-site housekeeping and maintenance as well as a complimentary computer station located inside the check-in office. Most condominiums at Three Kings are within walking distance to the Three Kings lift or Silver Star lift at the Park City Mountain Resort and many offer a private hot tub * and wireless access. The Three Kings area is beautifully landscaped and offers panoramic views of the mountains. Three Kings condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Kings Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Kings Hotel Park City
- 3 Kings Resort
- Three Kings Resort Park City, Utah