Stayed here for one night.
1) Rooms are fairly nice, and recently renovated.
2) $109 / night
3) Breakfast buffet was good.
1) Heat/Air is VERY loud.
2) Pool closes at 10pm, people were in making noise until 2am despite 2 calls to the front desk.
3) Toilet ran constantly and no one showed up after a call to the front desk.
4) Check in was a disaster. No one seemed to know what they were doing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on an unforgettable adventure at the Park City Marriott. Our Park City, Utah hotel's accommodations are a landmark choice in our popular town, offering majestic views of the surrounding Wasatch Mountains and world-class comfort in the heart of ski country. Experience the area’s rich recreation by day, then retreat to the warmth and convenience of full-service luxury. With luxurious guestrooms, savory restaurant, and relaxing atrium-style pool, our three-star Park City hotel provides exceptional comfort in a picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Park City Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Park City Hotel Park City
- Park City Marriott Utah