Hampton Inn and Suites Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Hampton.com
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$167
$354
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$159
$127
$105
$98
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$270
$229
Hyatt.com
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$149
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$197
$190
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$148
Agoda.com
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$176
$145
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungemain streethotel restaurantindoor poolsteam roomnice lobbyfirst floorwould stay here againfree shuttleski triphotel shuttlehot tubunderground parkingdeer valleyminute drivefitness centerfire pit
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just stayed here with family 4/7-4/11/2013 to do spring skiing at Deer Valley. Property is great.. Staff is so friendly, always greeting you with a smile and willing to help. They have a great shuttle service to PCMR and Deer Valley (and also into the town of Park City after 5). This was our second time staying here and will certainly not be our last... They are Soo nice.. Great indoor pool and jacuzzi for after skiing. If you are going to Park City to ski you can rent your ski's right inside Marriott - They store for free and will load and unload to the shuttle for you.. Highly recomend!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Paul_ChristensenGM, General Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Many thanks for the kind comments and we are thrilled you enjoyed our hotel. It is our goal to provide a positive and memorable experience for all of our guests, and we truly look forward to welcoming you back to the Park City Marriott.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Nice place, friendly staff and convenient for skiing. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Wade (bell cap) makes a great first impression, front desk was friendly, Mike in the onsite ski rental shop was really helpful, frequently saw the GMs (Bill & Phil) in the lobby and afternoon hot cider/cookies was a nice touch and even the shuttle driver (John) taking us to/from the ski lift was nice. Can't beat having staff carry skis to/from ski rental shop to shuttle every morning/afternoon. Free city buses stop at the Marriott every few minutes - no need for a car. Had a nice dinner and great breakfast buffet in the onsite Park City Grill. Room was comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Our team is always grateful to have the opportunity to offer warm hospitality and service to our guests. The Staff at Park City Marriott looks forward to welcoming you again as a guest.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Hotel location is rather off-centre, not close to lift station or many local amenities, but that isn’t a problem, even if you don’t have a car – see later. Large room, nice view, quite well equipped, slightly tired looking carpet.

Hotel provides a lot of extra services for no extra charge: free shuttle buses to the three local ski base stations, bell desk staff to take your skis to and from storage, free evening shuttle to and from the Park City main street. I’ve never had a ski holiday on which I was so waited upon. The only downside to this is that you have to keep a stack of dollar bills handy for tips, and then there’s the common challenge for us Limeys visiting the USA: who, when, how and how much to tip. I get quite stressed about that; hope I got it right guys!

The WiFi story of my holiday is interesting. I was impressed by the number of places in Utah I could get free, no strings WiFi for my smartphone: every ski base station, nearly every mountain restaurant, in the shopping centre of Salt Lake City, even on the bus between Salt Lake City and Park City. Guess the one place I couldn’t get free WiFi. Yep, in my own hotel. Not only was it not free, it wasn’t even cheap: Marriott Park City charged $3 for one hour and $25 for three days. That meant hotel WiFi for my holiday would have cost me over a hundred dollars. My advice: don’t buy Marriott WiFi – there’s plenty of free WiFi around. Unless you’re here on business, in which case, of course, you can put it on expenses – that’s probably how Marriott’s WiFi business model works. Having said that, the hotel provided two workstations for no charge, okay for quick Internet sessions.

Sleep quality, I have to report, was poor. A superstitious person might believe my room was haunted. Heavy footsteps would lurch ominously across my ceiling from the room above. All night, from my bathroom came a frequent, loud sound of rushing water, as if my toilet was flushing itself, and from the walls of the room came a click-clack noise, reminiscent of ancient electrical switchgear, or sometimes a flapping noise. All augmented by a remarkably loud fridge. Normally, such things don’t keep me awake, but I don’t think I had a single undisturbed night’s sleep. Beware of room 306, although I don’t know if others are any better.

Room Tip: Avoid room 306
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Paul_ChristensenGM, General Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experiences here at The Park City Marriott. We are pleased that the service and amenities allowed you to enjoy your ski trip. Regarding your comments about the noise that you experienced we apologize for any inconvenience this caused. We want all of our guests to be provided a restful nights sleep. We hope the next time you stay with us that we are able to help you find a room that is restful and relaxing. We are working with our staff to make sure we are actively approaching guests to find ways to make their stay more enjoyable while still here as a guest at the hotel. We hope that you will come and stay with us again at the Park City Marriott.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had a meeting in this hotel, and then stayed for 2 extra days to ski. This hotel has excellent service. They were outstanding in every respect -- from early check on, to providing help with ski equipment, or arranging a ride. The location is good -- there is good public transportation in the area that services the hotel. The room was, however, dated, although comfortable. Overall, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing with us your experience here at Park City Marriott. We value our guests and know that our staff takes pride in providing exceptional service that allows you to enjoy everything the hotel and Park City has to offer. We invite you to come back soon and look forward to having you as a guest again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We arrived late after a delayed flight, but the check in staff were very helpful. They even opened the shop up for us at midnight so we could get something to eat. The decor of the room was a bit dated, but the room was clean and comfortable. Only downside was we could hear the person in the room above us walking around - which at 4.30 in the morning is a bit early. There was a shuttle up to the slopes but we found it easy just to drive up there and park in the huge car park. Parking outside the hotel was sometimes not possibe - but they have a huge undergroud car park right next door, and this also meant you didnt have to defrost the car in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience here at The Park City Marriott. Thank you for taking the time to share with us the service you received. We apologize for any noise from the room above. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Park City Marriott in the future.