Hampton Inn and Suites Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Hampton.com
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$167
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$270
$229
Hyatt.com
$105
$98
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$148
Agoda.com
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$119
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$176
$145
  • Pool
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$197
$190
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$101
Priceline
$409
$383
Hilton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungemain streethotel restaurantindoor poolsteam roomnice lobbyfirst floorwould stay here againfree shuttleski triphotel shuttlehot tubunderground parkingdeer valleyminute drivefitness centerfire pit
Reviewed March 21, 2012

most lodging choices in Park City are condos or very high priced resort hotels. The Marriott gives you a choice at a traditional hotel for a lower price. Although not inexpensive, it's still better than the alternatives.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing out. if you get an inside room your window is over the indoor pool with a strong chlorine smell and noise till late. also, if you are on the 3rd floor, stay away from the rooms that are near the open space over the lobby (2nd floor). again - very noisy
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank letsplay2
Debbie B, General Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

We are so happy you enjoyed your most recent stay at Park City Marriott. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and sincerely look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Found it a bit of a hassle to find as some signs were covered in snow. This a real great hotel, big and beautiful rooms, stayed on 4th floor so used the excutive lounge for snacks and breakfast. Clean and such a comfy bed. Bathroom was excellent, water pressure the best. Close to ski runs and well anything you need. great place to stay for sure

Room Tip: fourth floor for even better service
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your visit. I am glad you liked the room and felt the bed was comfortable. I am equally pleased that you were impressed with our concierge lounge. We look forward to having you again as our guest.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Unfortunately, I have to start with the negatives of my stay because that is how our trip began. Marriot Check-in-nightmare – I booked a room with 2 queens three months in advance at the PC Marriot for our March trip. I paid full price and I also put in several requests based on reading reviews on tripadvisor. I asked for a room on the view side on one of the higher floors that would not be near the elevator or overlooking their indoor pool. On the reservation confirmation there is small print, which reads, room requests are based on availability and are not guaranteed. You are also required to pay in full in advance. I paid $1148 over a month and a half in advance for a 4-night stay. I called the morning we were to arrive to make sure there would be a room with 2 queens for us. The girl at the front desk assured me she would hold one for us. We arrived that night to find that we were given a King size bed in a room right next to the elevator and right over the pool. I told the girl at the desk that a room was held for us and that regardless of where they put us I needed the 2 queens that I booked and paid for so far in advance. When she could not help us I asked for the manager. The girl proceeded to help the rest of the customers at the check in desk while I stood there waiting and fuming. Then about 15 min. later she went to get the manager (Leanne Kidd) who came out and told me the hotel was at 100 % capacity and that there were no queen rooms available. She said that they were not allowed to hold rooms for guests and that she would talk to the girl I spoke to earlier who said she would hold a room for us. She also mentioned at least 10 times that there were no guarantees on room requests and that if any queen rooms opened up during our stay she would let us know. She wondered if there was anything else she could help me with? Really?

We went to dinner and when we returned the manager and desk staff had done a complete 180-degree and were friendly and accommodating. Leanne the manager said someone with 2 queens checked out early and we could move to that room if we wanted to. (I wonder...why the change of heart? I never mentioned it to them but did they figure out that a tripadvisor review was in the making? They may have figured that out based on looking at the room requests I had made). The new room was much larger and although we still overlooked the indoor pool courtyard we were not right over the pool or next to the elevator. I was very surprised that these two rooms, which cost the same, varied so much and I was resentful that they had tried to stick us in one of their undesirable rooms. We were on the 4th floor, which I would recommend to anyone planning to stay at the hotel. As others mentioned the first floor is below ground. I found our room stuffy and the window, which overlooked the indoor courtyard and pool, did not open. I think the stuffy humid feel to the room could be due to the Jacuzzi and steam room below and the steam being trapped in that area and rising up to our rooms. I did run the fan in our room but I was not able to rid our room of its stuffiness.

Okay, now for the positives. If I would not have had that initial negative experience I would have had a more open mind regarding this hotel. Overall, it was fairly quiet and I was not bothered by noise coming from the inner courtyard or pool as some other reviewers have mentioned. As quiet as it was I do not believe that the hotel was at 100 % capacity as the manager had stated (it seemed more like 50%). Also, our third day we figured out that about 3:30 p.m. they serve hot apple cider and fresh cookies in the lobby (nice touch, I just wish someone at the hotel had let us know). The highlight of our stay at this hotel was about 10 seasonal staff members who were there from Argentina. They were bellmen, shuttle drivers, and worked in the ski rental shop. David, Alejandro, and (the woman in the ski rental shop (sorry I did not get her name)) to just name a few. They went out of their way to help and were friendly and accommodating. After our bad initial experience they warmed the hotel back up for us.

Due to the fact that there are no guarantees on rooms at this hotel and that the rooms vary so much in quality and comfort I would not stay here again. There are conveniences to this hotel and it is a fair price for a hotel in this area. But there are other hotels in this same price range that will guarantee queen beds when you book them.

All that being said we had a great trip to PC! We spent 10% of our time at our hotel. I plan on writing a trip report which includes our favorite restaurants and highlights.

Room Tip: Either 3rd or 4th floor room that faces the outside of hotel and not the pool area. No guarantees from this hotel on room preferences including number of beds needed, i.e. two queens or 1 king bed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Momsperception
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We recently stayed for three nights and found the Marriott to be nicely located, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast at the concierge level was very adequate and we also had some light fare and a glass of wine here before going out for dinner. All staff, at the front desk, concierge area, and elsewhere were very helpful and courteous. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the warm review of your recent visit. I am pleased you enjoyed the service at the hotel. I am especially happy to read that you were pleased with the Concierge Lounge. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We've been staying at the Park City Mariott for numerous years and they get better with each passing season. The rooms are always comfortable and the Marriott team is so friendly, approachable and helpful. It seems as if they go above and beyond the call of duty. Keep up the great work Marriott. We'll be back!
Juli Kagan

• Stayed: March 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your visit, especially the service and rooms. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team. Thank you for staying and I hope we will have another opportunity to have you as our guest for business or leisure.