“Great service and value”
Review of Park City Marriott

Park City Marriott
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This hotel was comfortable, spacious and great value in the PC area. We checked out a number of spots before this "day of" last minute stay. The front desk was friendly, gave us a great room and made us feel welcome after a long day. Room is great - comfortable beds (you have to like them a little soft) the location is not in the village main street but accessible to everywhere with free parking and no hassles - will definitely go back.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room that does face the courtyard with indoor pool
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Park City Marriott

Reviewed July 13, 2011

My kids and I loved staying at the Marriott Park City. The room was spacious with plenty of places for our luggage and great comfy beds. The TV was a little difficult to figure out at first, but once we did, the kids loved the movie options and Disney channel.
We loved the pool area. It was not a spacious atrium with tables, chairs and lounges. The hot tub, and the steam room were added bonuses we enjoyed, too.
The staff were friendly and helpful, which made the entire stay perfect.
The only drawbacks were that internet access was not included in the price (additional $10/day) and the cellphone reception was poor in our room which was next to the atrium.

Regardless, we would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I like staying at Marriott hotels! The reason being is that they are very family friendly -the staff and other guests don't give my husband and me dirty looks whenever one of my kids does something that kids do! The Park City Marriott has the same welcoming atmosphere as the rest of the Marriott hotels; which makes me glad we picked it for our 4th of July weekend getaway. The kids loved the indoor pool -my husband loved the steam room and hot tub. The double room was quite roomy and had a fridge, safe, and coffeemaker. The complimentary bath products (lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and soap) are made by Bath & Body Works. Fast & easy check-in, great bellhop (by the name of Wade), simple check-out. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Although not on Main Street, this hotel's location was perfect for our purposes. The front parking lot was being resurfaced and there were no signs to alert you of the underground lot, so having to park in a lot down the street and walk back to the hotel left me a little frustrated as I walked in the door. The frustration soon dissipated as I talked to the concierge/doorman. He was extremely friendly and polite and let me know about the underground car park.

I was checked in quickly, and slightly early, and was told that I'd been upgraded (Marriott point status). I nearly fell over when I got to the room and found that we'd been given the Presidential Suite on the Concierge Floor. On reflection, the size was about the only thing Presidential about it. The amenities were the same; we lacked the proper amount of tea and coffee for 2 people staying in the room; the sofa(bed), although huge, was saggy and uncomfortable – even as a sofa. I’m glad I didn’t actually have to sleep on it. The king bed, on the other hand, was awesome.

The deduction of one star was for the Concierge Lounge. Having visited many of these on my travels, this was the most lacking. The staff member we encountered, although friendly, was in the middle of watching a movie on the lounge TV and did not offer to change channels (or stop watching). The afternoon snacks and evening desserts lacked thought and inventiveness so we didn’t even bother to see what the complimentary breakfast beheld.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2011

All the employees were very friendly and helpful also I got a very good advise about the place were to get dinner, and the room was very clean

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Comfortable rooms. Delightful staff. Good location to restaurants, etc. Good price off season. Worth considering

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We came to town to wish a very dear friend happy birthday. Staying here just made it even , better! The service was great, the hotel was awesome, and the location was picture perfect. Thanks for making our stay more than comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple