Hampton Inn and Suites Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$167
$354
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$159
$127
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$270
$229
Hyatt.com
$105
$98
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$149
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$197
$190
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$176
$145
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$209
$148
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungemain streethotel restaurantindoor poolsteam roomnice lobbyfirst floorwould stay here againfree shuttleski triphotel shuttlehot tubunderground parkingdeer valleyminute drivefitness centerfire pit
Reviewed April 22, 2011

We stay here the night before our condo week starts. The room is great. Access to the town is very good with the free town bus service. The desk personnel are very helpful in getting us to where we need to go. There are multiple good restaurants within walking distance. The bellstaff is superb. We look forward each year to our piece of Marriott hospitality!

Reviewed April 15, 2011

The Park City Marriott was so easy to find and absolutely the most pleasant hotel I've stayed in at a place unfamiliar to me. Conveniently located along the main route to and from downtown Park City, it is nestled in a shopping arcade which offers easy walking distance to restaurants, convenience stores, banks and markets. The hotel has easy and sufficient free parking. All of these are priorities for me at a hotel. The free Park City bus line stops right in back of the hotel every 20 minutes to Main Street, and to the ski resorts & back. In addition to the location of the hotel, my favorite aspect of the hotel was the lobby, with the leather living room-style seating, bookshelves and fireplace. My family also loved the swimming pool, jacuzzi and work-out room all under an enclosed weather-controlled atrium.

Room Tip: Room facing the pool!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank RCorley
Reviewed April 8, 2011

My wife recently had to work over the weekend in Park City so we decided to go up there for the weekend. The hotel was absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed April 4, 2011

My boyfriend and I spent a long weekend in Park city visiting his family and we decided it would be fun to spend one night by ourselves in a hotel. I used marriott points for the stay and we were very pleased with the hotel. It was in a convenient location (we walked to Adolph's famous restaurant for dinner) and we used the shuttle to get into town and the ski resorts. We skiied at Park City and Deer Valley. Staying on the mountain is outrageous in price and definitely not worth it, when there's a great value down the street at the Marriott. The decor was inviting with a fireplace and rustic feel and my byfriend and I enjoyed the hot tub after a day of skiing. I wish the hot tub were outside though. Beds were super comfy but that's standard with any Marriott if you haven't already noticed. We are looking forward to returning next March- best month for Park City! Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 30, 2011

We stayed here for a week with friends skiing. It is ideally located within walking distance of the slopes. The in house ski valent is an excellent idea and save you having to hump the equipment all over the palce. The covered and secure parking is an additional bonus.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends