We were here the first week of March with our ski club. We had unit 274 which was clean and well maintained. We appreciated the spaciousness, and nearness to the bus stop and grocery store. On the down side, our unit was 1/4 mile to the office/hot tub/pool. We would have liked to use the hot tub but didn't want to deal with the hike after a full day of skiing. Our unit does need to be updated, as it is clearly dated. We really missed our pillowtop mattress too, as the ones here were not too great. There is a coin laundry right across from this unit, but no change machine, so I hiked to the office to discover that they were out of quarters as well! Arrgh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great location year round for your family vacation or group in Park City, Utah. The Park Avenue Condominiums adjoin to the cross country ski trail (which is the golf course during the summer months) and offer One to Four Bedroom condominiums. The complex is conveniently located just one-half mile (.804 kilometers) from the Park City Mountain Resort. The Park Avenue condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free city-wide transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. Amenities include an on-site check in desk, attached carport parking, outdoor heated pool, common area hot tubs and sauna. Many condominiums offer a private hot tub* and wireless access. Summer monthly rentals (many pet friendly) are available at the Park Avenue Condominiums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Park Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Park City
- Park City Avenue
- Park Avenue Park City, Utah