Really comfortable condo! Interior was practically brand new carpet, paint, tv's, kitchen, and hot tub. We could walk out the back porch onto the 17th hole on the golf course with great views of the mountains. We could also walk to the grocery store and many restaurants ( fell in love with Squatters). We came for the mountain biking but will be back for ski season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great location year round for your family vacation or group in Park City, Utah. The Park Avenue Condominiums adjoin to the cross country ski trail (which is the golf course during the summer months) and offer One to Four Bedroom condominiums. The complex is conveniently located just one-half mile (.804 kilometers) from the Park City Mountain Resort. The Park Avenue condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free city-wide transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. Amenities include an on-site check in desk, attached carport parking, outdoor heated pool, common area hot tubs and sauna. Many condominiums offer a private hot tub* and wireless access. Summer monthly rentals (many pet friendly) are available at the Park Avenue Condominiums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Park Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Park City
- Park City Avenue
- Park Avenue Park City, Utah