We enjoyed our stay at Park Avenue condos. They were very responsive to us and supplied us with a new coffee pot immediately. The Spring skiing was great. You can get to all the great ski resorts around Salt Lake City. We drove up to Alta and Snowbird in 40 minutes easily. No waits or crowds this time of year and snow almost everyday. Wonderful places to eat in Park City and all around. Our unit was older and it does need some TLC (broken drawers in bedroom for instance). But we found the funiture comfortable and the master bed was fine. We would stay on the Captain Molly side where the view would be the open space and pretty. Our view from unit 286-1 was the street and it was a bit noisy downstairs. We had a great exchange rate from RCI so I have no reason to complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great location year round for your family vacation or group in Park City, Utah. The Park Avenue Condominiums adjoin to the cross country ski trail (which is the golf course during the summer months) and offer One to Four Bedroom condominiums. The complex is conveniently located just one-half mile (.804 kilometers) from the Park City Mountain Resort. The Park Avenue condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free city-wide transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. Amenities include an on-site check in desk, attached carport parking, outdoor heated pool, common area hot tubs and sauna. Many condominiums offer a private hot tub* and wireless access. Summer monthly rentals (many pet friendly) are available at the Park Avenue Condominiums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Park City
- Park City Avenue
- Park Avenue Park City, Utah