“Great service - very professional and helpful! I have problem feet:)”
Review of Park City Sport

Park City Sport
Ranked #5 of 37 Shopping in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Park City Sport is a full service Ski and Snowboard Rental Shop offering the lowest prices and exceptional service since 1983. We're conveniently located right at the base of Park City Mountain Resort and across from the Town Lift on Main Street. Our skilled technicians will help get you into beginner, intermediate, or expert equipment. In addition to skis and boards, we rent ski/board clothing and sell a variety of items: goggles, helmets, gaiters, hats and more. The Main Street store carries a large assortment of apparel and additional accessories. We also offer FREE overnight storage so you don't have to carry your gear back and forth from your hotel to the resort every day. Please visit our website for more information.
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I rented from Park City Sport for a few weeks in December. They were awesome! They did a great job finding boots that work for my problem feet and gave me great advice on which skis to use for the conditions. They were also the least expensive I could find and right at the ski hill. Highly recommended.

1  Thank skbontheroad