“Winter visitor - See olympians train for FREE!”
Review of Utah Olympic Park

and up
Park City Tour
Ranked #2 of 95 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Park is used for competitions and year-round training for athletes.
Houston, Texas
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 238 helpful votes
“Winter visitor - See olympians train for FREE!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We were there in mid December. In the evening, we saw Olympians train. We saw bobsledding, luge, aerials, and the K-90 nordic ski jumping. We were really close to the action and it was all free.

I highly recommend calling them in advance, learning the training schedule, and going to see these athletes train. You will never watch the Olympics the same afterward.

1 Thank pvtmulholland

Phoenix, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Just loved the ski jump pool...2 different jumps and equipment to rent and try your hand at a ski jump in the pool.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

There is an interesting museum of the Olympic events. The museum has video films of possible mountain snow hazards to watch out for. I found the avalanche simulation alarming yet most necessary if one is out in the winter snow covered mountains.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bob sled”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was truly a wild ride. The price made us hesitate, but we convinced ourselves that it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I would not recommend it for anybody under sixteen as you need to have some neck and shoulder strength to brace yourselves. It was the longest and the shortest minute of my life for sure. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would absolutely recommend it!

Visited November 2012
Lincoln City, Oregon
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Any age range would enjoy”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Loved how friendly the staff was and how open it was to just stroll around the Luge and ski jump area! FUN & interactive!

Los Angeles, California
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Worth the Visit”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Olympic park was very cool to see. It was smaller than I pictured it would be, but I had never seen something like this so I really had no idea what to imagine. The park was very clean and I bet was terrific when the olympic's was in town. Everyone is very friendly. The day we were in town there were people training. That was neat to see.