“Food, service, decor…flawless!”

Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Prime Steak Sushi Bar is located on the free Park City bus shuttle route.
Description: Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar offers the top 2% of USDA Prime meats worldwide, the highest sushi grade fish selection, and many distinguished wines By-the-Glass for your dining pleasure. Located inside Club Lespri, choose from three dining venues ranging from the nostalgia of the old world private supper club to a cozy sushi bar or an entertaining sports bar. We invite you to come and experience our friendly service and culinary delights by indulging in our 16 oz. USDA Prime Ribeye cooked to perfection, Crunchy Casanova Tuna Rolls, Prime Rib Sliders on Brioche, Beignets and more!
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were recently at Lespri while on a ski vacation to Utah. It was one of the many highlights of our trip! We ate in the bar so we could watch the Olympics, and even with the large screens, the ambiance was lovely, understated elegance.
Between the four of us we shared the poached salmon, short ribs, sliders, casanova roll (w/eel and shrimp), mac & cheese (not your mother's recipe), ny strip, scallops oscar, and to top it all off…beignets. Everything was delicious. The prices are what you would expect to pay for this quality.
The service was excellent. Our waiter was attentive, polite, and knowledgeable.
I can't speak for the wine list as we brought our own and only paid a $15.00 corkage fee.
I would highly recommend Lespri for your special occasions or just a well-deserved night out.
Enjoy!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had dinner there twice this trip. The food is great and the staff are all super nice. Very friendly group. They went out of their way to take care of our family of five.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

.....unless you want to eat in a sports bar in the glare of big screen TVs.

Yes. The steak is good but $45+ is ridiculous particularly in this atmosphere. Sushi is horrible. And get this: want sashimi? Then you can order 5 or 10 pieces of ONE KIND of fish....no order by the piece. WHAT?????? Rolls are bizarre and mostly geared to the "I don't eat raw fish" crowd.

Service: made REZ for 8 people. Was told booths only were available. I said: booth? For 8?? Oh yes...big corner booth with lots of room....

Well: we had 4 adults and 4 kids and booth was very cramped and those sitting on the corner had to straddle corner of table. AND OUR TABLE WAS IN THE BAR! We were not told this...and a group of 8 at 7pm in park city presidents' week can't just up and go elsewhere. IMAGINE: $45+ entrees in a cramped booth in a bar with 4 kids!!!!!!!!! TVs were blaring. Table was cramped with not enough room for dishes.

Waiter said about 37 times:"I just work here; I don't assign tables." Yeah. Ok. I get it.....you want your tip. When we complained to another person, he had such a snotty attitude that even our 11 yr old granddaughter noticed.

Yes. They comped us an entree and something else. But it didn't make our evening pleasurable or our food good. We couldn't wAit to leave.

BTW. Odd that a sports bar has no draft beer.

ParkCityPrime, Director of Sales at Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar. Although I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations, I thought it relevant to reply to a few of your notes.

We host three intimate dining areas in our restaurant; a super-club style dining room, a chic sports lounge with spacious booths set to seat 6 guests, and a small sushi bar. When our guests make reservations online and do not make requests as to the area they would like to sit in the notes, we place them in the best location we can based on the information provided to us in the reservation. I apologize that you felt cramped while you dined. You are correct that our steaks are in the $40 range. We exclusively serve USDA Prime certified beef. Only 2% of all beef in the U.S. is ever certified to this standard, and thus is is more costly than most of the steaks you will find in other steakhouses that serve an inferior quality beef.

Our sports lounge does host a lively atmosphere at times, especially during the busiest holiday weekend of the ski season. We were happy to accommodate your children's requests to turn on the NBA All-Star Game for their entertainment, and do hope they enjoyed the show! Our servers did everything they could to accommodate your requests and needs on a very busy evening, and were thrilled you were so pleased with your food and service. Although your reservation came in through an online booking agent, I am unclear as to if you called to confirm your reservation and were told that 8 could fit in a booth. If that is the case, I apologize for that and will address with our front desk team. Although 8 can fit in to the booth, it is, as you note, tight, and not a perfect seating situation.

Finally, we choose not to serve draft beer for a number of reasons. We are on the sophisticated end of lounge experiences in the area and choose to offer our guests a wide variety of bottled beers, including excellent local craft beers, domestic choices and international varieties as well. Being a small space, we could not offer as much if we installed taps. Also, as you know, all tap beer in Utah is 3.2% alcohol. We choose to offer full strength beers to our patrons so they may experience the finer and fuller flavor full strength beer offers. We also offer a unique wine list and a fantastic spirits list to our guests allowing for many and multiple options to choose from.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, I would be happy to speak with you in regards to your experience. We would be happy to host you again and I will happily offer you a dining certificate to do so. Please feel free to contact me at 435-645-9696.

Best regards,

Pamela Longley
Director of Sales & Marketing
Lespri Park City

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Staff was warm and welcoming.
Sushi was imaginative and fresh.
Price was a bit high, but not unexpected in a ski town.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I have lived in PC for 9 years and I have never experience better sushi or steak in this magical town filled with fine cuisine. Enjoy a wonderful day on the hill shredding some pure Utah cold smoke then head on over to clublespri and have yourself the meal of a lifetime. Hands down a great experience ! I promise.