“Great Food and Excellent Service”

Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Prime Steak Sushi Bar is located on the free Park City bus shuttle route.
Description: Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar offers the top 2% of USDA Prime meats worldwide, the highest sushi grade fish selection, and many distinguished wines By-the-Glass for your dining pleasure. Located inside Club Lespri, choose from three dining venues ranging from the nostalgia of the old world private supper club to a cozy sushi bar or an entertaining sports bar. We invite you to come and experience our friendly service and culinary delights by indulging in our 16 oz. USDA Prime Ribeye cooked to perfection, Crunchy Casanova Tuna Rolls, Prime Rib Sliders on Brioche, Beignets and more!
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had dinner at Prime Steak and Sushi and would highly recommend it to steak and fish lovers! The Sushi was probably some of the best and freshest i've had and the steaks were mouth watering. Our waiter was friendly and very knowledgable with wine pairings.
We will definitely go back!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Excellent food, especially the sushi in landlocked Utah! Excellent service - JFK did a wonderful job and we had a lot of fun on our trip to Park City.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

SERVICE WAS POOR Items were brought to tables out of order, food was delivered without utensils, staff was unfriendly, food was terrible – no quality assurance measures were taken by the serving staff, etc. FOOD WAS BELOW STANDARD Every single steak was burned – not sure how a specialty steak venue could do that to every single steak, but it happened. The sushi: not only was the quality poor, very few pieces were actually served when we had paid for 2-rolls per person. We paid $245/person and when I complained, they offered me a free dinner!? I'm not interested in a free meal at a restaurant that has already proven they are sub-par. My advice if you need to schedule a group event - AVOID LESPRI. THEY WILL DISAPPOINT.

1  Thank Disappointed P
ParkCityRide, Public Relations Manager at Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your disappointment with your group experience. I was absolutely surprised to hear that your meals were not prepared to your liking, as our small kitchen staff goes above and beyond to create unique, personal dining experiences for all of our guests. Certainly we would be enthusiastic to invite you back to experience our restaurant again and to live up to the very high standards of guest service and dining we hod ourselves to. We also recently hired a new restaurant manager who is assisting in taking our guest service to the next level. We do hope to welcome you back to Lespri at some point and are sorry you had a negative experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions or comments. We are happy to assist you however we can.

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

The sushi rolls were good but not special. It took quite a while to get any food or drink on a week night during off season. That was topped off by our server telling us that we were lucky to get any sushi. I'm not sure why since the tables were only half full.

2  Thank Jltibbles
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had a very so-so experience with this restaurant in November 2011, our first trip there. We were invited by friends and excited to try now that we are locals. Atmosphere is nice and menu very interesting. But the service was bad, even as the owner was milling around. As an example, we were sharing food and after the first round I ordered a second item. After 30 minutes I asked the server where it was (the place was almost empty) and he said he had forgot to put it in.

But we had heard great things, and chalked it up to working out the kinks coming out of the shoulder season into the busy season. So we took a try over the holidays with some friends visiting. We went in at 8.45pm on Saturday around Xmas. The place was half empty but the hostess and what I figured were the manager went round and round on if they could seat 4 of us without a reservation. They did, stating that a reservation had not shown up so they could "grant us" their table...but what was weird is only one table came in after us the rest of the night, so it made me feel weird that they made it seem like they were doing us a favor to seat us.

Service started out great, we had a server who seemed to have been there for some time. But then it went downhill. We kept hearing how one of the ovens was having issues, one of the cooks was sick, they could only make one dessert on the menu. We had to twice remind them to bring drinks we had ordered. Our friends soup literally never showed up. When we ordered our food it was a mix of smaller plates for my wife and I, and entrees for our friends--and we specifically asked it to be brought out all at once. My wife and my food came together, but our friends' did not. We asked when theirs was coming, they said 1-2 minutes. 15 minutes later theirs came out--our food was cold by then. I mentioned to the server politely that "that was a lot longer than 1-2 minutes". She got angry and said the cook was sick and they couldn't control it. Again, the restaurant was at best 35% full at that point on a holiday weekend. She acted as if their problem was my problem. She came back once and then disappeared though she was still in the restaurant. No one came to ask if we wanted another round of drinks despite all of us having empty glasses. After an uncomfortably long period, we flagged down another server to get our check. The original server brought it after 10 more minutes and dropped it off. Then we had to flag the other server again to process our credit cards. No one came back again.

I know this was a long review, thanks for reading if you're still here. As a new local to PC, I was very excited and ultimately very disappointed by these two experiences. I am actually very easy to please--as a former server years ago, it takes a lot for me not to leave a 20% tip, and I will very rarely if ever send anything back or be very picky in my ordering. As a resort town catering to lots of tourists--many of which are very wealthy--I'm sure there are much pickier people out there. With the prices being very high at Lespri, I'm pretty sure people would be angrier than I was with the service.

1  Thank misfit33