“Great food service and cocktails - best in park city area”

St. Regis Bar at Deer Valley
Reserve with OpenTable
St. Regis Bar at Deer Valley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The St. Regis Bar offers a light menu created by Jean-Georges Culinary Concepts and a variety of specialty cocktails. Honoring a long-standing tradition, each St. Regis hotel creates its own signature Bloody Mary—a variation on the original recipe dating back to 1934 in New York. At The St. Regis Deer Valley, 7452 Mary (a nod to the resort's altitude) is an enticing blend of fine oat-distilled Vodka 7000 from local High West Distillery and a regional salt rim garnished with a Wasabi-Celery foam.Also paying homage to St. Regis tradition, the bar is graced with a commissioned mural. The St. Regis Deer Valley Bar features a triptych reflecting Park City’s history as a silver mining town by artist Phillip Buller.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food service and cocktails - best in park city area”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

we had a large group and asked to me accommodated in the bar we ate from full menu and it was outstanding i had shrimp salad , followed by the most amazing sea bass , cocktails were varied and really tasty .All round a 5 star meal . going up in the lift was really cool.

• Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“Crazy expensive but totally wonderful”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This bar had me right at the moment I stepped onto the funicular that carried me up the side of one of Deer Valley's mountains. The view was absolutely gorgeous. My love deepened as perused the cocktail menu, which had hefty prices but delicious and interesting combinations. Our relationship was cemented when sunset began and I walked out onto the deck, where a staff member uncorked bottles of champagne with a large saber and another staff member handed out complimentary glasses of bubbly. Unfortunately, I can't speak to the food since I did not eat there. Fortunately, I got to experience this sumptuous space during apres ski. It is worth a visit!

• Visited January 2013
New York, NYf
“MAJOR downhill alert.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It used to be my favorite place after skiing at Deer Valley. We couldn't wait for that burger and a decent drink. But wow, WHAT a let-down in February!

1. The waitress used "recycled" (from another person's used bowl) popcorn for us. Gross!
2. The bartender had an utter fail -- twice -- and making a dirty martini. In fact, we swear he or she just poured the SAME DRINK into a different glass.
3. The burgers were cooked at all the wrong temperatures.
4. Two of us got physically, violently ill from the burgers later that night.

We complained to the manager, who was very nice and comped us a portion of our food and our desserts, but WOW. So NOT a St. Regis level experience (I've stayed there multiple times before!). We moved to Stein Eriksen for apres ski the next day.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank toonces47
Parkland, Florida
“The best Bloody Mary's!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stopped there for lunch, and sat outside in the beautiful sunshine mountainside. The Bloody Mary's were outstanding, as was the pizzas, soups and burgers. Such a great afternoon!

Visited March 2013
san diego
“Great food & atmosphere”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We read all the great reviews so my wife & I had to check it out for ourselves. Plus the little guy was in ski school so we had to jump at the chance. We skied in right near the fire ring which looked like a great place to enjoy the view & relax with a drink. But instead we went inside where all the action was at the bar. The atmosphere is more hip than the Montage & not rustic like Stein (not that there's anything wrong with that). Ok now the food, it was great!! Ohh I forgot my wife started off with a kickin' Bloody (had wasabi & Black Sea salt but forgot the name sorry). She had the fresh mussels flown in form Maine which were dee-lish. I had the Tuna burger which was done perfectly. I guess I have to mention, yea it's a bit pricey but for god sakes what do you expect? You're at the St. Regis in Deer Valley with wonderful views & great food so don't whine. Ok to summarize, great food, fun atmosphere, wonderful views, very good service & great food.

• Visited March 2013