“Great Mexican Food”
Review of Blue Iguana

Blue Iguana
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Iguana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning Best Authentic Mexican Food in Utah, two years in a row. Award winning best margaritas in Utah. Come enjoy our delicious food with a refreshing margarita while enjoying the beautiful weather on our outdoor patio.
Los Angeles, California
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Went to the new location on Main Street. Overall worth the visit. Food and service very good. Freindly staff and new dining room made for a memorable evening.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Very Good Food - No Drink License Yet!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very good service! Very good food, to include breakfast! Great location! They need their liquor license -- soon! We will be back.

California
“Awful Smell”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went into this restaurant about 7pm one evening. They have moved to a second floor location at the top of Main Street. When we entered, a woman was scrubbing the floor with lysol or pinesol. The smell was so terrible that we could not stay and they could not understand why not-even though there were no other customers in the place. Would not return.

fremont, ca
“authenic Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

very good Mexican food on Main Street in Park City, Utah. Very reasonable prices. The Fall season even offers better values lunch or dinner

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Slow service, meals not served at same time”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My experience may be different than what others may have had. I was in a large party- maybe 20 people. We had the place to ourselves as it was the off-season and we were told the restaurant had recently moved to this location at the Treasure Mountain Inn. We were not served beer, we had to purchase it from the brewery across the street. Maybe the liquor license had not yet been approved? Everyone seemed to get their meals served at different times. By the time I got my order, half of the people in the party had already finished eating.

I understand that sometimes kitchens cannot manage large parties, but they should have mentioned it upfront that they were not able to feed everyone in our group at the same time. The service was very slow considering we had the place to ourselves and there were at least 4 wait staff members to serve us. The bussers took my plate away before I was even finished.

The food was average tex-mex, nothing special but not horrible. My carnitas was a little dry. The patio looks nice and the general ambiance seemed great. Hopefully they have had a little more time to get things right since moving. I will give them another try this fall when I return to Park City as I will be staying at the Treasure Mountain Inn.

• Visited June 2012