“Platinum dining and Stellar service”
Review of SILVER - CLOSED

SILVER
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Heber Avenue
Description: Silver restaurant, bar and lounge on Main Street in Park City, fuses the excitement and experience of a metropolitan lounge with the flair and fine cuisine of a world-class culinary destination. The tasty Modern American cuisine has a French-Italian twist that appeals to all palates. Silver's wine cellar swells with over 3,000 bottles of fine wines and the sophisticated lounge gets lively with a DJ on the weekends.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

During the Sundance Film Festival, we were fortunate that our concierge recommended and reserved a table on a busy Saturday night. Located in the heart of Main street, we were pleased when we entered the restaurant. Even though the place was packed, we were seated on time on the main floor. The restaurant had a lower area and an upper area with a bar and additional dining tables. Once seated, we were given the most delicious serving of buns with glazed butter and course salt. After we devoured our bread, the manager arrived to see if we needed assistance with our selections. I had my mind set on the wild mushroom gnocchi but my husband was debating between the diver sea scallops and the mushroom gnocchi, he chose the latter. We also ordered the daily soup and ½ carafe of red wine based on his suggestion. The manager surprised my husband with a small plate of the scallops and he was extremely pleased with them. Service was stellar, the servers and the manager insured that all our need were met. When we received the check, we noticed that the wine was complimentary with over a $30 difference. Of course, we added an additional amount to the gratuity and left extremely satisfied with our culinary experience.

There are newer reviews for SILVER

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We enjoyed a magnificent meal at the Silver. We started out with starters of octopus and duck. They were delicious. Our main course was the lamb which I shared with my husband and our friend had the steak. We also ordered a side of sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts which were uniquely prepared. We finished off the evening with a flour less chocolate cake. A great time was had by all. Luke, our waiter was very attentive. We have to give a shout out to Sean who had the night off. After the Sundance film festival he deserved it, We had come in a few nights earlier just for a drink. After skiing all day our legs were like rubber. Sean accommodated us by providing a table and chair. Now that's service.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I am a PC local and work in hospitality. I have been here many times and used to recommend to others. I went twice in Jan and both times were negative.

The first time, the server never came to greet us, although walking by multiple times. After 15 minutes, we walked out with still no greeting. We walked past the hostess on our way out, who was in plain sight the whole time, but did not say anything.

The second time, the server was more attentive, but the food was poor. Their kale salad is terrible--fried anchovies...really?!? I spit it out. No warning either.

The only good thing they have going for them is their bar staff--great bartenders. Now I tell people to go for a drink, not for dining!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I came in for Sundance and ate here for dinner. I was so impressed with the restaurant its beautiful!! The food and service though was not what I expected. The service was really laid back and the food was cold. I expected more and got less.

finediningllc, Public Relations Manager at SILVER, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thanks for joining us during Sundance - it's always such an exciting time of year in Park City! Glad you enjoyed the ambiance and decor of the restaurant, but sorry to hear the service and food left a bit to be desired. While we present high quality food in a welcoming, visually appealing atmosphere, we try to do so in an unpretentious manner. We're disappointed this came across as too laid back. If your meal is ever lacking in temperature, please do let us know. We are here to make sure your experience is first rate all the way around. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

On a recommendation we went to Silver for dinner. We both had fish. I had Cohia and my husband had Monkfish, both were good with interesting sides. Desert was good but not great. Service was both prompt and attentive,

Thanks for joining us and for sharing your review. The Cobia and Monkfish are two great choices from our winter menu - happy to hear you enjoyed them! We appreciate your feedback on the service as well. We place great importance on a high level of customer service and are always glad when our guests notice this key value. We hope to see you again soon!