“Unique menu and great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SILVER - CLOSED

SILVER
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Heber Avenue
Description: Silver restaurant, bar and lounge on Main Street in Park City, fuses the excitement and experience of a metropolitan lounge with the flair and fine cuisine of a world-class culinary destination. The tasty Modern American cuisine has a French-Italian twist that appeals to all palates. Silver's wine cellar swells with over 3,000 bottles of fine wines and the sophisticated lounge gets lively with a DJ on the weekends.
Park City, Utah
“Unique menu and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

My Fiance and I went to dinner at Silver to celebrate our anniversary. The restaurant has a very modern feel and a really fun and unique menu. Our server Riley was great and helped us pick a few choices for dinner. We ended up with the grilled octopus, the Salmon, and the Squab, all of which were fantastic. They even brought us a dessert on the house for our special occasion. Silver was great and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Park City!

• Visited June 2013

Salt Lake City
“New Years Engagement”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Although a bit cliche', Silver provided the setting for my marriage proposal on New Years Eve 2012. The venue is sort of a Soho fun vibe. The hostess staff (Yohana) and wait staff did an excellent job of keeping my little secret until it was time to ask the question. Additionally, our server understood the menu very well and paired the dishes well with wine suggestions. After dining and a "YES" answer we enjoyed dancing upstairs where there is a funky little bar and dance floor. Silver will be our annual spot to celebrate our engagement.

• Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“Fine Dining in Utah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I went here when we first got to Park City, and had a good dining experience. They are creative with their food. I particularly liked their chive olive oil, and delicious challah bread. The service was a little lackluster, and my pasta was slightly overcooked, but I appreciated the presentation and vibe of the place.

2 Thank TrustmeIknow11
Los Angeles
“Great bar scene”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This review is for the bar only, we did not eat here. Silver is emblematic of Park City's attempt to cater to the hipster crowd. This place would fit right in Hollywood. That being said, the bar wasreally great. So many hipper-than-thou types to eavesdrop on. The drinks are really well made. I like a side car and so many bartenders screw it up. The fellow at Silver even knew to sugar only one-half of the rim. Wow that is a good bartender. Coming from Los Angeles, the drink prices here are very reasonable. Came in around 9 PM or so and did not see many folks eating but I do think Park City is an early town. If you like to have drinks after dinner then definitely spend time here.

“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food and service are intimate and high quality. We started with the Ono crudo and venison spare ribs. The ono was tender and fresh. The spareribs were fork-tender with just the right amount of kick from the pimenton bbq sauce. I was going to order the bronzino, but the waiter steered me clear so I went with the duck and it was cooked a perfect medium rare. The Zabuton steak was amazing. This is a special cut that is both falvorful and tender. The fresh bread was so good we wanted to take some to go. Recommend.