“Went kicking and screaming - extremely surprised”
Review of SILVER - CLOSED

SILVER
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Heber Avenue
Description: Silver restaurant, bar and lounge on Main Street in Park City, fuses the excitement and experience of a metropolitan lounge with the flair and fine cuisine of a world-class culinary destination. The tasty Modern American cuisine has a French-Italian twist that appeals to all palates. Silver's wine cellar swells with over 3,000 bottles of fine wines and the sophisticated lounge gets lively with a DJ on the weekends.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The best part of this evening was the server. I wish I could remember her name but I will remember her by the 3 simple bands tattooed on her right forearm. She said they symbolized "I think" body, mind and spirit. She was extremely nice with an incredible smile.

The upstairs bar was eclectic but inviting. Drinks were excellent and a decent price. Downstairs was the main restaurant. I had heard this restaurant was panned because of the ambiance...Sort of a New York chic decor. Believe me, I'm not a "New York chic" kind of guy...more of a jeans and polo shirt, but I felt extremely comfortable in this place. We had 6 at the table and were served fast. The food was also incredible. We all ordered something different and "tested" each others plate. Not one dish was even average.

The bill was even surprising...not too bad for Park City and an upscale restaurant! Definitely recommend this one.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Food is excellent and creative from a diverse menu. Staff is friendly and helpful even on their frequent busy nights. The GM/sommelier is very helpful with their extensive wine list. He easily followed my lead on likely price range for our wine order and did not try to "sell up" as he suggested a couple of bottles that would be appropriate. However, the food is the show, and a very good show it is. One of our party is involved in a trendy restaurant in Chicago and she insists on having Silver on our PC dining schedule. The only negative is that the dining room can be a bit noisy at the height of the dining hours.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

"Silver" was an absolute treat. The food was amazing: the truffle fries, the braised pork shank, and the scallops are a must-do! Our server was excellent and was always offering suggestions and made us feel like we were the only table in the room while the restaurant remained very busy. The desserts were excellent and we had fresh coffee from a french press that was brought to our table. The decor of the place is modern and trendy. From the plush purple seats to the vanities in the bathroom, everything was super cool and chic. I recommend eating at silver if you are in the area, it won't disappoint!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We arrived early (on purpose) and stayed in the bar for a bit. I was pleased to see that there was a "Bartender's Roulette" choice as I always like trying something new. This time, however, the something new was a true custom creation that was exactly what I was hoping for. Our entire party got their own unique cocktails before we headed in for our dinner. The food was fantastic and our waiter might have been the most knowledgeable of any we have ever had. The little touches that you find only at great restaurants were all there.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Silver is relatively new in Park City but is a strong contender for one of the BEST restaurants in town!! The decor is incredibly done and the food outstanding! The chef is extremely innovative and creates some delicious dishes .... as well as the staff is very attentive. Don't miss the small but very active bar upstairs .... great DJ!! Enjoy:)))))