“Cool Environment”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Heber Avenue
Description: Silver restaurant, bar and lounge on Main Street in Park City, fuses the excitement and experience of a metropolitan lounge with the flair and fine cuisine of a world-class culinary destination. The tasty Modern American cuisine has a French-Italian twist that appeals to all palates. Silver's wine cellar swells with over 3,000 bottles of fine wines and the sophisticated lounge gets lively with a DJ on the weekends.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Best vibe for dining is upstairs in this fairly new restaurant off Main Street. Black Kale Caesar was worth going back for, along with the Brussel Sprouts, and Truffle Fries. Disappointing wine list for such a nice place. Hard to pay triple mark up on average wines like Bodega and Grayson which are $9-$11 a glass and cost $6-$7 a bottle wholesale. Bottle list too was limited and overpriced. Stick to the cocktails which are good and worth the price.

finediningllc, Public Relations Manager at SILVER, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience. We pride ourselves on offering great value cuisine as well as wine. Next time, make sure to ask for our in-house sommelier to walk you through the wine list and find exactly what you're looking for! Happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner and hope to see you back in again soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was really excited about goingto the restaurant and was so dispointed when I actually ate there. I had the mussel appetizer which was good - but the selection on the menu made it hard to chose an entree and when it came it was average at best - not at all what I had anticipated. The only saving grace was that the dessert was to die for. I have been here twice now (thought the first time could have been a fluke but it wasn't) thesecond time no mussels and the pate was awful. In fact we did not finish it. Again the best part was the desset - my suggestion go for dessert after having a wonderful dinner elsewhere

Our apologies for your sub-par experience. We truly appreciate the feedback and will work to make your next visit better. Please share your tastes with the server upon arrival and they will be sure to walk you through our options and find something that you like! Couldn't agree more on the fabulous dessert options, but hope that we can find a way to give you an entire amazing dinner experience next time you're in. Cheers!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went here last night for the 2nd time and was amazed yet again. They have a new, amazing, menu that is perfect for really anyone. I had the cheese and charcuterie for an appetizer, Mary's organic Moroccan chicken for my main dish and a super yummy chocolate s'more pie to finish. All of these dishes were absolutely fantastic and I would highly recommend them! The service was also great. Every time my glass of water got at about half a glass my server would promptly fill it back up. She was also very knowledgeable about the food. I would definitely recommend this to my friends, and I will definitely be back for more!

Amazing to hear such a fantastic review! Happy that the service and food lived up to expectations and you got to have a repeat visit. Look forward to seeing you (and your friends!) in for another visit again soon - cheers!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

First, eat upstairs if you can. The food was wow!! The service was good too considering it was pretty busy. After some thought, we decided on the Farm Foie Gras Appetizer. A must to order! The flavor was perfect! Our dinner selections were the Halibut and the Branzino. The Chef's are to be commended on the flavor and presentation. The prices are PC Main Street, but enjoy each moment and bite and it's worth it!!
Stay after dinner for some music and dancing.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I will be sure to pass along your praises to Chef Carter. Glad you enjoyed everything from the ambiance to DJ Dolph. Hope to see you back in on your next visit!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Four foodies dined at Silver and were very appreciative of the excellent food and service that we received. The grilled baby octopus and rabbit ratatouille were delicious appetizers to share. Even though we were extremely tempted by the specials and other entrees, we all ordered the GRILLED KUROBUTA PORK CHOP with was perfectly done and accompanied with homeemade chorizo, cannellini beans,and warm fennel slaw. This was one of the best chops I have ever had!!! Our server was very attentive, and the General Manager, Shawn was quite congenial. The decor of Silver is beautifully done. We will be contacting them for some up-coming wine/food group events that we plan to schedule.

finediningllc, Public Relations Manager at SILVER, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Sounds like a wonderful evening - thank you for sharing! Glad you enjoyed everything - especially the pork chop. Really looking forward to working with you on your group events. Cheers!