“Great place with great service”
Review of Apex

Apex
Reserve with OpenTable
Apex is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Empire Pass
Transit: Park City public bus system to Empire Pass stop.
Description: APEX- a mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients. APEX sets the stage for a memorable on-mountain dining experience with a warm atmosphere and stunning views of aspen groves. A mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients, APEX is casual by day, refined at night and always fun, approachable and frequented by locals and visitors alike.
Salt lake city
“Great place with great service”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a great experience. It is a beautiful place to enjoy a meal and enjoy the scenery. Our server Michael was amazing. He made sure we were enjoying ourselves 100%. Thank you so much for the experience.

• Visited May 2013

Laguna Beach, California
“Service Extraordinaire”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the Scottish salmon and the dish was prepared to perfection! The beet salad was delightful. I also had lunch, a chicken with spaetzle that was wonderful

Visited April 2013
“Breakfest at the Montage ;)”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast for my birthday, and loved the Apex! Even before arriving to the restaurant host we were greeted warmly and had valet parking. (Just these little things mean ALOT!) The food was good and loved the idea of either a choice from the menu or buffet for breakfast. I, ofcourse, had the Apex Signature Breakfest... Food was good and the hotel service was amazing!! :)

-Restaurant should do something special for birthdays, anniversarys, etc.

• Visited March 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“My daughter is a pickey eater, but that's no problem at the APEX”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have a daughter that is a very picky eater. Not to worry Alex the manager made it all better. My daughter passed on the beautiful lunch all-you-can-eat buffet, and asked for just a simple piece of meat. Not on the menu no problem. Alex made my daughter feel ok about her simple meal, and we had a great meal of the things we like. Great experience we will be back!!!

Boise, Idaho, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What memories are made of”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were dining with family. The entire serving staff was ever present and non intrusive. They made us feel special and the food was mouth watering. I ate some things that I wouldn't typically order and it didn't take long to figure out that everything set in front of us was going to be delicious. My thanks to all. It was a fantastic evening.

• Visited March 2013