“Service Extraordinaire”
Review of Apex

Apex
Reserve with OpenTable
Apex is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Empire Pass
Transit: Park City public bus system to Empire Pass stop.
Description: APEX- a mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients. APEX sets the stage for a memorable on-mountain dining experience with a warm atmosphere and stunning views of aspen groves. A mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients, APEX is casual by day, refined at night and always fun, approachable and frequented by locals and visitors alike.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the Scottish salmon and the dish was prepared to perfection! The beet salad was delightful. I also had lunch, a chicken with spaetzle that was wonderful

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast for my birthday, and loved the Apex! Even before arriving to the restaurant host we were greeted warmly and had valet parking. (Just these little things mean ALOT!) The food was good and loved the idea of either a choice from the menu or buffet for breakfast. I, ofcourse, had the Apex Signature Breakfest... Food was good and the hotel service was amazing!! :)

-Restaurant should do something special for birthdays, anniversarys, etc.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have a daughter that is a very picky eater. Not to worry Alex the manager made it all better. My daughter passed on the beautiful lunch all-you-can-eat buffet, and asked for just a simple piece of meat. Not on the menu no problem. Alex made my daughter feel ok about her simple meal, and we had a great meal of the things we like. Great experience we will be back!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were dining with family. The entire serving staff was ever present and non intrusive. They made us feel special and the food was mouth watering. I ate some things that I wouldn't typically order and it didn't take long to figure out that everything set in front of us was going to be delicious. My thanks to all. It was a fantastic evening.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I traveled from Boise, ID to do a little skiing, site seeing and eat at all the talked about restaurants in Park City. On the flight down to Park City I overheard two locals talking about the new hotel Montage and a restaurant called Apex. They couldn't stop talking about how awesome the food was and they can't wait to go back. With doing a little research and talking to the front desk agents at the hotel, I convinced my family to try out the morning buffet before we headed out on the slopes.

The next morning we headed up to Apex around 7:30 am. We checked into the hostess stand and about 5 minutes later we were sitting down at a table (very quick and friendly service/start). The servers and manager on duty were fantastic, especially Alex. She stopped by our table to ask us how our day was and if she could do anything to make the outing more enjoyable. The skier’s buffet was out of this world. Soups, salad and the Kobe beef sliders were amazing, could not have asked for a more enjoyable start to the day. Highly recommend the Skier’s buffet to anybody and looking forward to come back next year.