“Very enjoyable”
Review of Buona Vita

Buona Vita
Reserve with OpenTable
Buona Vita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located next to the Marriot summit watch ,bottom of Main street.Across from the town lift.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went to the restaurant in a group with 3 moms and their 3 adult children - great service, excellent food, nice atmosphere, and reasonable prices. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent service, atmosphere, food and location. We found this place while walking down main street and looking for Italian food. Couldnt have been happier with this choice.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have been visiting Park City every year for the past 20+ years and have seen a lot of restaurants come and go. We would highly recommend this restaurant. The service was excellent; attentive without being overbearing and helpful with wine and menu selections. We were there on a very busy night and the food was served without any delay. The atmosphere was lovely and the noise level just right. We enjoyed the evening with our adult children and everyone loved their appetizers and entrees. We enjoyed left overs for lunch the next day. Great menu and unbelievable value compared to prices in other restaurants on Main Street. Thanks, Buona Vita!

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We took our picky 15 and 17 year old here and had a lovely dinner. Ambiance is cool without being stuffy, and the staff, chef and owner are friendly. All meals were delicious, and a downright VALUE compared to the prices on the mountains. Enjoy!!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was so excited to go to Park City Buona Vita since I used to frequent the Southern CA restaurant and love it. I ordered my same favorite dish I get at the other restaurant. It is mushrooms and penne with a light tomato cream sauce. This dish was so disappointing. Absolutely no flavor at all, tasted very bland and boring. All I tasted was starchy penne. I had a few bites as I didn't want to waste carbs on this meal. It didn't even look like the same dish from the CA restaurant, though they are listed identically on both menus. I will not be back to this Buona Vita.