This is not of Hyatt standard. When we arrived we were shocked to find they had no room service or restaurant. We went for a weekend of rest and relaxation not to cook! The services is very spotty. the night manager is trying his best but they don't answer the phones timely. when you call them for pick up after skiing they don't arrive so the Canyons van has to take you back. The rooms are very nicely decorated but overall we were VERY disappointed and I would NEVER go back. It is totally overpriced for what they offer (or rather what they don't) and I highly recommend booking in to the Waldrof if you want to stay in the Canyons. Same price and far superior service and a fabulous restaurant and spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah