This resort was amazing. We stayed in the 3 bedroom suite on the 6th floor. The rooms were great; however, I certainly agree with everyone elses reviews. The lighting in the bedrooms is TERRIBLE. During the day, it's not an issue at all because there are tons of windows with great light. At night, it is so dark in the rooms that you can't distinguish the different items of clothing in your suitcase. That is absolutely the ONLY thing I have negative to say about Escala. Every afternoon when you come in off the lifts you are greeted with warm cookies. We never waited more than 2-3 minutes for the shuttle. The staff was extremely helpful with whatever we needed. There is a front loading washer and dryer in the 3 bedroom suite (don't remember seeing that online) and enough detergent and softner to do a ton of laundry. I found this EXTREMELY helpful. Really lessened the laundry burden when we got home. Overall the experience was amazing. We didn't want to leave. We will definitely go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah