Used Hyatt points, stayed 2 nights in a King room. Interesting that there is no information about the rooms about the hotel or the area. Must be because Hyatt just took over? Not sure how long it will take to get this up and running like a hotel. Ski Valet on sight very nice; outdoor pool area nice; locker rooms nice. Room had poor lighting for reading, as previously noted, hard to control temp with thermostat. Comfy bed and bath. Very close to "Newpark" area just down the road, had nice meals at "Good Thymes". Mountain was nice, not too crowded, a bit too many narrow runs for snowboarders. Posting pics of fitness area; room, since there were not many posted. Enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah