We rented a 2 bedroom condo. Large kitchen area, dining, living, and our bedroom was large too.
Furniture and linen a bit kitschy, but some would say elegant.
The other bedroom was kinda small with a king bed, one table lamp only, large bathroom.
Our bathroom was small.
Not enough lights in both bedrooms.
Nice appliances and dishes, square plates, but no serving dishes...we had to buy some that we left...
Pools/tubs are good.
Valet service for car and skis is very good. Staff friendly and quick to help.
Truly ski-in and out, but lift that serves the lodge closes at 2. Should close at least at 3.
Not easy skiing back home if you are a beginner. Slopes were empty. Great. No waiting in line!
No problem with the toiletries.
We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah