This exclusive condo resort offers the worst bedding possible. The one bedroom unit is so small only a queen bed can be used in the bedroom There is no room for a night stand on one side of the bed & if using a chair to improvise the closet door cannot be opened. The sleeper sofa is a joke. We finally pulled the bedding off of the mattress (coil springs protrude into your back) & slept on the floor for the duration of the stay. The lighting is not adequate the rooms feel dark & "cavelike". The bathroom is huge, some of that space should have been incorporated into the bedroom for adequate space. Bring your own amenities or a crescent wrench to open shampoo & conditioner. Kitchen is beautifully appointed, this resort does not have a restaurant but there are a few within a 5-10 minute brisk walk. Make reservations, all are extremely busy. Skiing at The Canyons is incredible, just stay at one of the other resorts at this beautiful destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah