we recently stayed here for 4nights with some friends for a final ski trip of the year. we got a really great package deal which included rooms and lift tickets along with some vouchers for food.
the hotel/condo is great all the furnishings used were good quality. the unit we stayed had a great kitchen with top of the line appliances. it was a 2bdrm end unit in the building closest to the pools. our master had two balconies one looking onto the pools and another balcony facing the back. the other bdrm had a balcony that was accesible from the back mountain. the rooms were very roomy with tv's in each room. the master had a fireplace and a great bathroom with large shower and soaking tub. only complaint about the master bath was there weren't any drawers to store our toiletries as the counter space was limited. also like someone else mentioned earlier the products escala provided are terrible. the shampoo and conditioner left a film all over my hair. not useable at all. definitely recommend bringing your own or going to the store once u get there. the complimentary shuttle takes you anywhere in the canyons resort or down to the grocery/liquor store. also to main street where there's a lot of nice shops and restaurants.
the spa and pool area for the escala are very nice. heated pool and 2 hot tubs one with a nice fire and waterfall feature.
the ski in/out was nice they also have a ski valet area on the second floor of the main building that we did not use as it was not very accessible if your not staying in the main building. there are 3 buildings in all and they are not linked together. building 1 and 2 are linked but only on the first floor. it was just easier to walk to the sunrise lift. having its own lift up to the mountain really helped us avoid the lines for the gondola over at the base area.
the canyons was never crowded when we were there. most of the times we had the runs to ourselves.
the main base area had some nice shops and restaurants. but there are no restaurants within the escala. overall the stay was great and the location was wonderful. i do have to mention the staff as mentioned before are all very young and seem a little inexperienced. for the quality and level escala is promoting itself as we found the service to be a little lacking. could just be its new and everyones learning. we will return for future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah