We enjoyed our stay at the Escala. The rooms where unbelievable. First Class. We stayed on the top floor and the rooms had vaulted ceilings with great views. The kitchen was very well done. My only complaint was it the choices of village dinning. I have not been impressed with the food selections and the quality. However the lodge has exceeded my expectations. The service is great. I am hoping they put in a bar or place to hang out at the Escala. If they do this would be a 5 star location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah