I was here recently for a conference. I'm not a ski person so I would have never stayed here otherwise. It was also my first trip to Park City or even the greater Salt Lake city area. This hotel is one of about 4-5, all part of the Canyons resort. All are near each other and were built about the same time and have similar amenities and layout but are, curiously, technically separate hotels. The location is great, just a short drive or shuttle from both main street in Park City and the stores near the interstate exit. Views vary from room to room but almost every room will have some sort of view. Best views would be higher rooms facing east.
The rooms are spectacular. I was in a king suite that was larger than many city apartments. It had a full kitchen with full size appliances, washer and dryer, a nice large living area with comfy leather couch and gas fireplace. The bedroom was separate and the bath had a whirlpool tub. Plenty of room for storage everywhere. I think every room has a balcony and the windows all open so you can enjoy that fresh and cool mountain air. Parking is valet or self park and is in an underground garage. If you drive a large vehicle it could be tight. The pool is nice and is great for an early morning swim or a late night (before 11) hot tub dip.
Service was outstanding. The physical environment of the hotel is very good but the people who work here are even better. While I didn't have a lot of interaction with folks because of my conference, everyone I did interact with, from front desk to housekeeping, was top notch. the level of service I experienced here was refreshing. Excellent people. I doubt I'll be back to ski or hike or anything but if I ever do end up in Park City again, I'll certainly stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah