What a wonderful place to stay for a company retreat. It was the beginning of the off season. The front desk staff, Vicki, was so wonderful and cheery. The valet gentlemen were so pleasant. If I was a skier this would be a wonderful place for a winter vacation. The room was more than perfect. Full kitchen, seating area with fireplace and TV. Special bathroom for ADA. Bedroom was fantastic with fireplace and patio. Master bathroom had Jacuzzi tab and walk it shower. Thank you for a very relaxing retreat. And many, many thanks, Vicki, you really made our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah