We had one bedroom suite that looked at ski lift in back. The room was very clean plenty of room for storing extra ski stuff. Had beautiful fireplace and full size washer and dryer. Kitchen had wine cooler, beautiful stove and all the things needed to cook ,eat and drink. Staff very friendly , car and ski valet easy... You just go to second floor click on skis and off to chair lift. That easy... Even if you don't use ski lift the shuttle was very convenient... And in walking distance from hotel to main ski resort entrance. My only complaints would be maybe hire a concierge when it is busy season. The front desk is doing everything .. Plus more blankets... Hotel was sold out and they had trouble finding blankets... That is a hyatt problem..the cleaning lady would only unload half the dishwasher and load more dishes then clean them over again... Not a big deal but I'm on vacation and did not want to unload dishes. I do that at home..... Overall great easy location$$$$you pay but convenience is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah