We booked the Hyatt in part because it was ski in ski out. When we got ready to ski out the hill was very steep so we lugged our stuff through the lobby and carried it to the first lift. We took the lift to the run that would take us to the main ski area. We were unable to make it down that run and had to walk down the hill. If you can ski blues you can ski in ski out. Otherwise don't stay here on that account? Everything else at the hotel was fine. the staff was very accommodating and the two bedroom condo we had was very nice. The restaurant in the hotel is good . Only other issues were lack of towels and pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah