This was my first visit to ski Utah, after having ski'd every resort in Colorado, Big Sky in Montana, and Whistler/Blackcomb in Vancouver. The location of this property alone was invaluable to me. I was able to ski out directly from the in house rental shop and be on the lift within 5 minutes of leaving my room!
Not only was the location perfect, but the condo type hotel room suite was absolutely stunning! Modern fixtures, lodge style decorating, full kitchen with cooking utensils included, modern washer/dryer and very comfy living room and large bedroom--light switch fireplace in both areas!
The steam room located within the women's locker room near the pool helped me wind down each day and feel refreshed before each evening's activities. It is high-end and very clean/quiet.
I also thoroughly enjoyed the Marketplace quick food as well as the tasty in-room dining that I utilized one night for dinner after an exhausting ski day.
The staff throughout the hotel provided above expected service. Everyone accommodated my needs, and went above and beyond expectations while doing so.
I can't wait to be back, and tell others about this great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah