This hotel is a condo hotel, so you end up with big nice suites with a nice kitchen, of course if you take a 2-3 bedroom unit. Great friendly staff and great location, right at the chairlift. Nice restaurant and small marketplace shop and cafe for takeaway. Also has ski rental and a nice place to put your ski boots on and chill out, and to top that off, hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies free after skiing, and yes hot and freshly baked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah