They say they have "Ski in/ski out access via Sunrise chairlift (weather permitting) to 4,000 acres of diverse ski terrain within the Canyons Resort" but what they don't say is that the ski valet ski out location starts on a steep hill that requires all skiers to ski down a steep enough and icy hill (think morning conditions) and then take a none too easy bumoy path from the chair to the blue-ish hill that takes you to the gondola.
I am quite surprised the hotel does not mention this detail. There is a shuttle that will take you to the base of the mountain (where you then walk a small distance to the gondola) but that negates the convenience of the ski out feature.
Additionally: The people here are very nice but the hotel is weird. The furnishings remind me of a higher end old age home, the bedding is kind of gross (very decorative and slippery) and the maid service came at 4:30pm right as we came off the mountain. This for the price of a three bedroom suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah