The 1 bedroom king suite was very spacious with lots of upgrades (Wolf range, Subzero refrigerator, granite countertops, jacuzzi tub), except for the cheap under-counter lighting in the kitchen.
The king suite had one full bathroom and one half-bath. It also had two patios/balconies. One balcony was not to be used in winter time.
Minor snafu when we got there was that there was no soap in either bathroom, but they were promptly delivered after a phone call to front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah