Good Location, that is if you have a car, because you don't have much within walking distance, we booked a 1 bedroom suite, the room was beautiful, huge, kitchen was very nice, we even had a winecooler :), dining room was perfect, but the only thing lacking was a sofa bed, our 2 kids slept in the couches, so that was not good at all, we should have booked the 2 bedroom suite.. Other than that, the hotel is very nice..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah