I have to start off by saying we are Hyatt time share owners in Tahoe so I had certain expectations of this place, but unfortunately it fell short. First I want to commend the staff, they are professional and friendly and very helpful. It's the resort itself that is kind of, well, boring. lt is nicely appointed and visually appealing but they have a small nondescript lobby area that isn't the place you'd ever want to hang out (for the non-skiiers), there's no game room, no spa, only one restaurant/bar, no decent provisions (tiny market, not well stocked) but my biggest pet peeve is their transportation service. First, you have to make a reservation to ride the hotel shuttle to downtown park city (a 10 minute drive)!!! This seems ridiculous and it's always booked on the weekends. Second, the shuttle ONLY runs between 4 pm and 10pm so if you want to go into town to shop or go to a spa, you have to call a taxi (15 minute wait +$15 each way). It doesn't make sense to have a car here because there is NO parking available in downtown Park City anyway. They really should run the shuttle service all day and not just once per hour. Just run it all day in a continuous loop and let people hop on and off, not require a reservation. AND they need to have a car service that takes you 1/2 mile down the hill to the Canyons Resort area. Unfortunately, because of this we'll end up staying somewhere else on our next trip out here....and we're Hyatt loyalists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah