Stayed in the penthouse suite here two years ago and came back this year again. Place wasn't as clean. One bathroom the towel bar was sitting on the floor. My husband put it back up. One bar of soap per bathroom (sinks and shower). Cuisinart pan blew a rivet head off while cooking sounded like gunfire. Thank god didn't hit anyone. Someone had bend the pan handle causing them to lift up. Counter tops felt gritty, need to be resealed. One bathroom size basket for kitchen. Way too small for six people. Really loved it here the first time. Needs someone to vacuum under furniture once in awhile. Stacked ballroom chairs on the balcony. For the price should be perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah