My husband and I just spent a week at this resort and had a great time. We were upgraded to a suite that had a full kitchen, nice sized living room with a fireplace, and a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. The fitness room had good equipment, a steam room, and a sauna. There was a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi which we used every day after skiing. The location is terrific- ski in/ski out. Park City's buses are free and go everywhere. The staff, including the ski valets, is friendly and helpful. The resort's restaurant is very good, and the takeout menu is, too. We highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah