This is a great property. There is a ski lift in the rear of the property, even though we are not big fans of The Canyons Ski Resort. There is only one sit down dinning option at the Hyatt. If you want to venture down to the Canyons Resort Village to eat dinner MAKE A RESERVATION!!!!!! The Hyatt provides a (one block) shuttle to the Canyons village and they also provide a Park City town shuttle after 4pm or 5pm. I recommend shuttling into town for more variety and charm.
Ask for a room with a high ceiling (top floor). Our room had a soaring vaulted ceiling and a mountain view. I recommend a room in the Wasatch Building. It is in the same building as the front desk and food outlets. On the down side, it is not in the same building as the pool (White Plain building). If your preference is being close to the pool ask for White Plain building.
The rooms also have a microwave and small refrigerator. Wifi, Valet parking and Ski Valet is also included in the resort fee (about $20).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah