total rip off -- high priced due to 'ski in, ski out' but
1. lift wasn't working due to iffy snow conditions on the run near hotel, and when the did finally decide to start it up, they could not get it to work.
2. Could not ski back to hotel as not sufficient snow on the runs...
3. needed to get driven everywhere (imagine with a bunch if kids and gear), but not enough drivers to manage the load; valet never answered phone, etc
4. Food - they ran out of 'home made pizzas' -- ads everywhere for their wonderful pizzas and then they didn't have any...nice....
5. No views from room -- looking at a dirt pile w. snow on it....
THERE ARE BETTER PLACES TO STAY FOR THE $$;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah