I was here for almost a week on a business trip. We completely commandeered the whole place. What really stuck out for me was the complete willingness of Jennifer and her team to undertake whatever was needed by us ( often outside the normal services expected). Great breakfast and lunch ( fresh and healthy). I was lucky enough to share a 3 bedroom suite, it was amazing. Very comfortable beds with fire place in bed room, whioch was nice. Top end with everything you would expected from Hyatt ( but in this case so much more). Personally not a skier but if I was to ever think about such a vacation I would most certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah