Stayed here with my husband for our anniversary this year. It was beautiful. I loved it. Our room was spacious and the bathroom was big and beautiful as well. However, the shower head was hard to get at the right angle - might have just been the person trying to use it though. :-)
We didn't swim in the pool, even though it looked nice. We opted to stay in the hot tub - which was quite large.
We tried out their "romance package" which provided wine/sparkling cider and strawberries, breakfast in bed and late check-out. The execution of which wasn't great. Knowing that we would be leaving for dinner, we told the front desk to call before bringing up the cider and strawberries - they didn't call - just brought it up as we were heading out the door to go to dinner. Not the end of the world, just annoying as we asked them to call first. Then on to the morning... the room we had = you used your card to get into a common area where there were two doors - two rooms. Well, I'm guessing the room next to us didn't order the romance package with late check out because housekeeping knocked on their door bright and early - and LOUDLY. And then - they knocked on our door. I guess the message didn't trickle down to housekeeping that we were checking out late. And then before my husband could get to the door to tell them so, they opened it and started walking in. I was in bed and my husband was trying to throw some clothes on. Akward. Okay, whatever. We couldn't go back to sleep so we opted to order breakfast. My husband ordered a breakfast burrito which he loved, I tried and loved as well. I ordered oatmeal - not great. And then.... housekeeping knocked again. So much for the "romance package". My husband called the front desk annoyed to tell them what was going on. They were great about it. When checking out the manager took the cost of the "romance package" off of our bill. Really, it sounds terrible, but overall we had a great time. We just won't bother booking the "romance package" again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah