I stayed here a few times for business meetings during the off-season. The hotel suites are absolutely spectacular - the nicest rooms I have stayed in, and that includes business travel all over the country. Beautifully furnished - nicer than my own house. Some rooms have balconies and full service kitchen, and washer/dryer. The multi-bedroom suites are even more amazing. The staff have always been helpful and attentive. The food at the restaurant is highly recommended. I have stayed at a number of different Park City area hotels and this is my favorite.The staff are very accessible here and aren't snobby like some Park City hotels - you feel like you actually belong here.I can't say enough nice things about Hyatt Escala Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah